Last Updated: 02/07/2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help us improve your experience by enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This data allows us to improve the performance and functionality of our site.
- These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- These cookies are used to deliver content more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember your preferences and provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Advertising: Cookies assist in delivering relevant advertisements to our users.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies, but please be aware that this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
To learn more about how to manage cookies in your web browser, please visit the relevant link below:
Effective Date: 02/07/2024